We’re appreciated for:
Punctuality is our domain. We are aware that all our clients want their translations done not only well but also on time – without any sudden shifts of deadlines, without delays, without dodging.
Impeccable terminology and grammar are the basis of a clear message. The reader must have no problems understanding a translated text. We do our best to provide you with the most accurate translations. Each text you receive from us has been reviewed twice: first by the translator, then by the proofreader.
We take great care to guarantee the top quality of our work and to make the translation the best rendering of the original. We help you communicate and we make sure the communication between us and clients is also smooth and fruitful. We are not afraid to ask questions and we are happy to answer yours.
Born and educated as philologists, we have a very meticulous attitude to language. We believe that even in the times of visual culture, language is the main means of communication which enables you to reach your professional and private goals. Thanks to our competence and experience, not to mention the love for languages, we can help you find your way in the constellations of foreign signs, sounds, and sentences.
Translatorion – we’re a pair of translators who have a lot in common: many years’ experience, professional approach to the client, respect for language, and love for cats (and CATs).
graduate of Translation Studies at the UNESCO Chair for Translation and Intercultural Communication at the Jagiellonian University, Kraków, specialising in English and Spanish. I fell in love with translation when I was a teenager and started working in this profession already at the university. I translate texts related to culture, art, design, and broadly understood humanities as well as tourist brochures or articles and texts on new technologies. With a knack for copywriting, I’m skilled at creative translation of marketing texts. I love learning languages and reading in all of them.
I earned an M.A. in English Linguistics and B.A. in Philosophy at the Jagiellonian University in Kraków. I’ve been translating professionally since 2013, specialising in technical translation: manuals and technical documentation of industry machinery or software. Apart from these, I translate other texts requiring extraordinary precision and focus: contracts, agreements, and terms and conditions as well as scientific texts. In my free time, I enjoy reading a great variety of books and hiking in a great variety of mountains.
CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, APPLICATIONS AND LETTERS
MARKETING AND BUSINESS TEXTS
TEXTS RELATED TO CULTURE, ART, AND DESIGN
MENUS AND RECIPES
|Languages||Standard translation||Express translation||standard proofreading||Express proofreading||Subtitles: transcript translation||Subtitles: translation from a recording||Subtitles: express translation|
|ES-PL||43,05zł||55,35zł||21,55zł||27,70zł||43,05zł||prices set individually||prices set individually|
|ES-EN||49,20zł||61,50zł||24,60zł||30,75zł||49,20zł||prices set individually||prices set individually|
- There are two kinds of services we offer:
- a) standard mode – translation of up to 8 standard pages during one workday; orders placed until 2 p.m. during a workday;
- b) express mode – translation of more than 8 standard pages during one workday; orders placed after 2 p.m. with a deadline for the next workday; orders placed before 2 p.m. with a deadline on the same workday; orders placed before Saturday or a holiday with a deadline for Monday or the closest workday after the holiday.
- Workdays are days from Monday to Friday except public holidays in Poland.
- Except for the translation of subtitles, the prices are given for one standard page, i.e. 1800 characters including spaces.
- The page count is rounded to one decimal place.
- The minimum quote for translation is one standard page.
- Audiovisual translation (subtitles etc.) is priced for one act, i.e. 10 minutes of the video. One act is the minimum quote for translation in this case. The final count includes each new act.
- The prices for proofreading concern texts that have not been translated by us or texts which are not translations. The standard price for a translation made by us includes proofreading by another translator.
- In case of specialized translations, the prices may be higher. They are determined individually with the Client.
- All orders are priced individually, taking into account the prices listed above and other factors and circumstances (type and subject of the text, legibility and editability of the source file, deadline).
- The prices are given in PLN.
- The prices include VAT (23%).
- If you need a different kind of a translation or linguistic service, not mentioned in the price list, just let us know.