When we collect and use personal data, we wish to maintain transparency regarding the basis and method of processing personal data.
Data Controller and Contact Details
The Data Controller is Logos Martyna Szczepaniak-Woźnikowska.
Logos Martyna Szczepaniak-Woźnikowska
ul. Ludwika Brożka 10/7
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When we provide services that require us to be entrusted with personal data whose data controller is the Customer (e.g. translation of documents containing personal data) we become a data processor as defined by GDPR and we act on the basis of the Customer’s guidelines. Such personal data are then processed on the basis of a personal data processing agreement concluded in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR.
In order to conclude the personal data processing agreement, the Customer informs the Studio about the entrustment of personal data.
We take security of all the data entrusted to us very seriously. We adhere to Translatorion’s security management system of sensitive personal data, the developed and implemented policy and procedures concerning data security, confidentiality, and protection. We regularly review the security measures with regard to their adequacy to the security of the entrusted personal data.
Collection of Personal Data
We may collect personal data from Users of the website in the following situations:
- Ordering our services (including via our website, telephone, and email),
- Visiting our website (cookies),
- Contacting us as part of your inquiries, comments, or complaints,
- Transferring contact information (business cards etc.) in other situations, e.g. personal contact.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but it may be necessary for the provision of further services by the Studio or for obtaining a response.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also collect personal data from publicly available sources, e.g. official websites.
Collected Personal Data
Depending on the services we provide, the data we collect may include the following:
- Name, surname, address, and other contact details,
- PESEL no., tad ID,
- Bank account number,
- Official contact details of the Customer’s employees,
- Other data transferred by the Customer,
Use of Personal Data
Your personal data may be used by the Studio for the following purposes:
- Provision of services,
- Conclusion of the agreement,
- Working contacts,
- Documentation of cooperation,
- Carrying out analyses,
- Administration of our website,
- Fulfilling legal obligations, including for tax and accounting purposes,
- Providing information.
Legal Basis for Processing
We process your personal data on the basis of a common legitimate interest or voluntary consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Data processing is used to:
- Handle the inquiry,
- Conclude the agreement,
- Deliver the service,
- Maintain a legitimate interest,
- Comply with a legal obligation.
Your personal data will be stored in the Studio’s database in accordance with the purpose of the data processing and depends on the following criteria:
- The period necessary for the provision of services and handling the Customer’s inquiry,
- Laws requiring processing for a certain period of time (e.g. tax legislation),
- The period necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Studio,
- Period of consent.
How and When We Transfer Your Personal Data to Third Parties and the Place of Processing
We transfer personal data to third parties only if we are permitted by law.
In this case, we conclude agreements with the third parties to which we entrust your personal data and we include provisions and security mechanisms to protect personal data, their confidentiality and security. We do not transfer data to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and countries where there are no specific rules governing the protection of personal data.
Your personal data may be transferred to the following recipients:
- Third-party organisations providing applications/functionalities or providing data processing, accounting or IT services,
- Providers of information technology services, cloud-based software, website hosting and website management services, data analysis, backup, security, and data storage services,
- Persons authorised to process personal data: employees and service providers,
- Regulatory authorities which monitor compliance with law, regulators and other governmental bodies, or third parties when required by applicable law and in accordance with those provisions.
We process personal data throughout the legal relationship with the Customer, or – if the personal data are processed on the basis of consent – until such consent is withdrawn. A longer period of processing personal data may also result from obligations imposed on us by the provisions of the European Union or Polish law, e.g. provisions of the accounting act, which establish the retention period of accounting data.
Access to Personal Data
Natural persons have the right to access the data we store as a data controller. All correspondence related to the exercise of the rights of data subjects should be carried out by sending paper correspondence or email at the Studio’s addresses.
Personal Data Amendment
You can update your personal data by sending the information to the mailing address or by email to: email@example.com.
Rights of Data Subjects
Right to withdraw consent:
in the case of processing personal data on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This does not apply when we process personal data on other legal bases. If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, please send us your request to the mailing address or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to restrict or object to the processing of personal data: you have the right to restrict the processing or object to the processing of your personal data at any time, due to your special situation, unless the processing is required by law.
In this case, we will stop processing your personal data or we will limit the processing if we are able to demonstrate the legal bases for processing or arranging, exercising or defending our rights.
The right to access, obtain a copy, and rectify your data when incorrect or out of date.
Right to erasure or restriction of processing.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please send us your request to the mailing address or by email: email@example.com .
We hope that this will not be necessary, but if you wish to lodge a complaint regarding our use of your personal data, please send a message with detailed information regarding the complaint to the mailing address or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any complaints received will be handled and we will respond to them.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. For more information on the rights of persons and how to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, please contact www.uodo.gov.pl.